Ongoing missions of Good Shepherd UCC
- Opportunity House
Opportunity House is a multi-service organization improving the quality of life for children, families and adults who face various obstacles to independent living. We serve on the last Friday of each month.
- Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries
The Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries and Diakon Child, Family & Community Ministries serve approximately 70,000 children, youths, families, and adults of all ages through compassionate service, gracious hospitality and charitable care.
- Miller-Keystone Blood Bank
- Muhlenberg Churches Food Pantry
- Crop Walk/Church World Service
- Clothing Closet
- The Good Samaritan Fund
- Relay for Life
- Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Boy Scout Troop #155
- Honduras Project
- Anhalt German Partnership